24 enero 2004

PANG

How did we do this? How can we hate so much what we once were? Didn´t you say you loved my caustic sense of humor? Didn´t I promise to hold you whenever you were cold? How come you are now the one who shouts that I owe you, that I took away I don´t know what? How come I sit here in desperate lonely drunken hours shouting your name, sorrounded by curses? When did I first started to see your face? Was it right after you took that silly-candid mask? Are you deformed by fury? Which one´s your face, my un-loved? Why can´t I forget everything and walk? Why can´t I move? Why am I stuck in this place called fuck-you-fucking-bitch-you-hurt-me? Why even when I know, when I knew, when I was sure everything was a lie I tried to believe? What now? Who now? Who now that I am cursing you is on top? Why do I even care? When will you assume your part? When will I stop blaming you?

No hay comentarios.: