20 julio 2004

This guy, you know... I saw him once again. I have to say... it felt pretty normal. Like saying hello to just some guy you happen to cross roads with at the streets.

This was the first time I saw the guy without being nervous about it. Nervous for... I don´t know which reason. I can think of some...but won't mention them.
 
The thing is I was really not interested and I kept staring at him, trying to find out what the fuck did I see in him. Trying to figure out why this guy annoyed me so much when I was away and yet I found it nice to meet him if we were in the same place at the same time.
 
Then, this sudden glimpse... this... second in which I remembered it all. How that kind of look he did not have while he was trying to hide his fear for life, that look he had only when he became part of the species, part of the greater plan of survival of the species,more accurately, was the thing I loved about him.
 
Like his eyes turned to a different color; like by owning the ancestral/communal instinct he also possesed the wisdom he lacks on his private/young self.
 
And so, that's how I found myself facing truth: all men ARE the same; all of them are lying jerks.
 
hey, i have every right to say shit about whomever i want. Fuck, this is my blog!
 
of course i know it's my fault. it was me, after all, who tried to disbelieve ancient popular wisdom. fuck it, this is my blog, hence, it's... someone else's fault.
 
danke. bitte. dögös vogy (or however you may write that in hungarian).

No hay comentarios.: